Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Passion for CARS!

C A R S... These are the three letters that stand out first whenever i am to describe my interests anywhere! This interest in four wheeled wonders started when i was a kid. i still remember those days when i used to bug my dad to get me a toy car. Getting me a new car every month almost became a regular event for my dad! Cars where there in every bit of my life from lunch boxes to colouring books! As i started growing up this interest never died. i used to have pictures of cars in every class notebook. Even the school diary had a beautiful car decorating its covers! (and this car was changed every week! ;) ). I still remember sketching cars in the books when the classes were on!  

But the interest really grew only when my dad got me my first auto magazine. It was the Autocar India, December 1999. I found it very interesting and read every line in that book. From then on i have never missed an issue of that magazine. It was reading that magazine that plonked cars deeper into my heart. I started to develop a love for cars.

And after my twelfth grade, when it was time for me to select my field of study, i was very clear that it has to be automobiles. Though many people advised me to take up mechanical engineering, i could'nt pull myself away from automobiles and chose to do Automobile Engineering. It was more a decision by heart than by mind. I enjoyed every bit of the course and now as an automobile engineer look forward for an interesting career with automobiles...


7 comments:

Niveditha Shekar said...

Very nice freddy. I loved this post. ;)
Well wriiten :)

AJOY KUMAR said...

machan touch pannita.....ana onu...."i enjoyed every bit of the course" idhu unmaya???? he hehe

Resonator said...

Freddy!! nice post machi!

Freddy said...

thanks a lot guys! thanks to the resonator;) prema for pursuin me to start this blog!

Manga Madayan said...

"C A R S... These are the three letters that stand out first"

Machan C-A-R-S , 4 letters da :P , PSG la enna padicha :D :D

Raji said...

really very nice...Did u get medical seat in XII ? I'm sure that if u have gone to any other field other than this automobile,automobile industry,as a whole,would have missed u......

Manga Madayan said...

"f u have gone to any other field other than this automobile,automobile industry,as a whole,would have missed u......"


Ya, he is now in automobile industry, he does not know car has 4 wheels he might design one with just three ;)