Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lemon tree

Lemon Tree! This is what that has been on my music player from the morning. I have got hooked on to this song. I dont know why, but i sumhow feel it speaks my heart... 

"I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder...."

and it goes on and on ringing in my ears all the time... 

Its Fools Garden's Lemon tree and i'm loving it...!

Do listen to this song :)





Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica »

4 comments:

Resonator said...

I haven't this song..Lemon tree..is this a song??

Freddy said...

ya... its a very nice song

Unknown said...

Nice song yaar!! Had heard before but totally forgot abt this until now!!!

Freddy said...

yea... its sooo adictive...