Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wedding week!

Its been a week of weddings! I have been attending reception after reception. 
After joining work, a lot of things have changed... I am being treated as an individual atlast! People even give me wedding invitations! hahahaa :D
This is the first time i am attending social functions like these alone. First time without mom and dad.  Interesting it is! but its also reminding me that i'm getting older! :D

Caught this sunrise while leaving to a place called Dharmaburi for a reception!!!

Sunrise on a blissful morning

7 comments:

Resonator said...

awesum pic...my god, am loving it..

Unknown said...

Anothr good one i lovd!

Niveditha Shekar said...

Oscam pic! ;)

Niveditha Shekar said...

Oscam pic! ;)

Freddy said...

@ reso, i love it too :) nature is always beautiful..

@ifthikar, thanks a lot :)

@ nivi, it took me a little time to read it as awesome! hahaa!
thanks for the dual comment :P

ramyapilai said...

wher u took it man..simply superb....one of the best..

Freddy said...

thanks ramya :)
shot this at hosur one early morning