Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BhK and me!

A life long dream came true the moment i was handed over the keys of my Pulsar. This was the day i was waiting for all my life... Infact this was what i even went to school and studied for when i was a kid! :D



Every single moment with him, err her now has been a moment of fun and complete freedom! I call her my Black Hawk (BhK in short :P). I am still not out of what may be called "the new bike mania"! hmmm.. you can even call it "the new girl friend mania" :P

Taking aimless rides... Starring at her from all possible angles... Getting my camera tired from shooting wheels and headlamps.... i've still not stopped any of them after 2000kms of mile munching! hehehee :D

People here keep asking me where i go every evening... they give me a wierd look when i say "just for an aimless ride!" Even the gate keeper at my hostel thinks i'm crazy!

But my BhK is more than just a bike to me. I simply love her :)

Thank you God for making this happen! :)

8 comments:

Madhav Selvan said...

Nice aim 2 go 2 school :P ...

bindhiya said...

Dear Freddy,
My little brother is just like you.. in his aimeless ride i'll be with him.. now am missing him a lot :(
enjoy

bindi

monsoon dreams said...

freddy,
bhk?doesnt it stand for bedroom-hall-kitchen :-)whatever,
congrats on owning your new bike.be careful in driving.

Freddy said...

@madhav, hehehee... :P

@bindi, thats nice! gr8 to kno u enjoyed it! :D

@MD, hahahaa! :D thank you monsoon!

Niveditha Shekar said...

Dai...I thought she was ur bride. ;)

Freddy said...

heheheheee :D

ramyapilai said...

unakae overa ella unnoda description??? real flaunting, but admiring...safe drive fred..

Freddy said...

hehee :D
thanks!