Saturday, December 27, 2008

My dream!

Today has been a little dull for me. Its after around a month that i have come home now. After having a great time with cousins on Christmas day, i'm feeling a bit bored up today. I've been browsing from the morning (no not Orkut!) for used cars! 

Driving my own car has always been my dream. Infact as a child thats what i went to school and studied for! :D Two days back i got a chance to drive my grandpa's 800 at Pudukottai (was there for Christmas). Its the first time my dad has let me drive a car alone! It was great fun driving it around. I took that tiny little 10 yr old car to 90kmph! (couldn do more as my cousins started shouting at me!) hehee :D

I really got hooked on to it and the first thing i did after coming home was starting to browse for used cars! There is really no way i can get a car with my resources. But even then, i keep browsing.. and dreeeaminggg... :)

1 comment:

Resonator said...

hey wat r u gonna buy? which one? choosen??